Fullerton Health Chronicles COVID-19 Journey eBook
SINGAPORE, May 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Fullerton Health today released “The Mighty Storm – Fullerton Health Rises to the Challenge,” a 68-page eBook that chronicles Fullerton Health’s struggles, challenges and successes in support of two-year national fight against the pandemic.
Cover page of The Mighty Storm – Fullerton Health Group rises to the challenge
The DigiHealth kiosk makes it possible to consult a doctor immediately and to have medication delivered on the spot.
The Raffles City Vaccination Centre, run by Fullerton Health.
Fullerton Health also operated vaccination centers for children.
Tampines East CC Vaccination Center operated by Fullerton Health.
The e-book tells the story of Fullerton Health COVID-19 from the perspective of Fullerton Health doctors, nurses, corporate employees and operational staff. It explores and articulates their experiences, thoughts and feelings as they navigated the challenges presented to them by the pandemic. The personal stories also honor all frontline workers for their selfless contributions.
Mr. Ho Kuen Loon, CEO of Fullerton Health Group, said, “This global pandemic has been the greatest challenge to humanity in the past century. Fullerton Health has had to adapt quickly to continue to meet the needs of our patients and customers. Our staff overcame a multitude of challenges. On the front line in the face of COVID-19, we truly felt and understood that health is a vocation and not just a job. This book was a way to share our experiences.
We invite you to relive the trip with us, to see th–book please click here.
Some of the stories include:
- Tested by the Storm: A behind-the-scenes look at the start of Fullerton Health’s COVID-19 battle.
- The backbone of the fight against COVID-19: the story behind Fullerton Health’s hunt for supplies like PPE, gloves and medicine.
- Creating an Extraordinary Customer Journey: A look at how Fullerton Health is creating a unique experience for children at our immunization centers.
- Forward Deployment: The intrepid medic who deployed to Bangladesh providing care to residents seeking work in Singapore.
- Future, Forward, Fast: Fullerton Health innovations to meet tomorrow’s healthcare needs.
About Fullerton Health
Founded in 2010, Fullerton Health is a leading vertically integrated healthcare platform in Asia Pacific with a proven track record of providing customers and patients with enterprise healthcare solutions. We own and operate an extensive network of healthcare facilities in 9 markets and partner with established and reputable healthcare providers in the region. We leverage these resources to provide affordable and accessible care to all by Asia Pacific.
Visit https://www.fullertonhealth.com/ for more information.