Integrate publishes a book on precision on-demand marketing
Book recognizes that accounts don’t buy; People Do and offers a new buyer-centric approach to B2B marketing
Integrate, the leader in Precision Demand Marketing (PDM) announced at B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange (B2BSMX), the launch of its new book, Precision Demand Marketing: Achieving the Promise of Predictable Pipeline, written by the co-founder and CEO of ‘Integrate, Jeremy Bloom and Integrate CMO, Deb Wolf. The book offers a hands-on, hands-on approach to adopting a buyer-centric, omnichannel precision demand marketing strategy that enables marketers to find and attract ideal buyers, wherever they are. find, just when they are ready to buy.
“This fast-paced book is the one you want every marketer and business leader you work with to read,” said Leslie Alore, Global VP, Growth Marketing, Ivanti. “Brilliant in its practical simplicity, the formula presented here will leave you confident that Precision Demand Marketing is the way to achieve the nirvana of predictable revenue growth combined with a superior customer experience.”
Marketing Technology News: Edward Carroll Named New President and CEO of SG360°
Recent research indicates that the B2B buying process has become more digital and complex. McKinsey reports that more than three-quarters of buyers and sellers say they now prefer digital self-service and remote human engagement over face-to-face interactions, a sentiment that has steadily intensified even after lockdowns ended. Meanwhile, Forrester reports that the number of interactions needed to make B2B purchasing decisions jumped 58%, from 17 in 2019 to 27 in 2021, indicating a new level of attention and due diligence for shopping during the pandemic.
“Today’s B2B world has become infinitely more complex and competitive as our buyers go digital and research independently and across multiple channels,” said Jeremy Bloom, co-founder and CEO of Integrate. . “Add to that the current economic uncertainty, and it’s clear that B2B marketers can’t afford to be less than precise when it comes to connecting with their buyers and achieving their goals. “
The book discusses the five principles of Precision Demand Marketing for building a buyer-centric organization: Target, Enable, Govern, Connect, Measure, and Govern.
- Target buyers, not just accounts, holistically, not just where they are in the buying process.
- Activate an omnichannel experience, meet buyers wherever they are in their sometimes disjointed journeys.
- Govern to get all available data right – a marketable database – to orchestrate marketing.
- Connect the dots, creating a technology ecosystem that works for the buyer experience, not the marketer experience.
- Measure to improve the buyer experience and tie those metrics to business goals and drivers.
“Precision Demand Marketing empowers marketers to operate with an agile, always-on mindset and a focused, account-based approach so they can deliver maximum ROI,” said Deb. Wolf, CMO of Integrate. “Our clients include some of the most sophisticated marketing leaders from the world’s largest B2B technology organizations, and we’re excited to present their insights and advice as they take a precision on-demand marketing approach so that their marketing efforts are successful. the market today.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jason Seeba, CMO at mParticle
Integrate the customers and partners presented in the book:
- Ryan Adami, Director, Digital Acquisition, DocuSign
- David Alexander, SVP, Global Demand Marketing and Operations, F5
- Leslie Alore, Global Vice President, Growth Marketing, Ivanti
- Heather Berggren, Senior Director, Strategy, Planning and Operations and CMO Chief of Staff, Cisco Secure
- Dawn Colossi, CMO, Software AG
- Koen De Witte, Managing Director and Founder, LeadFabric
- Nicole Fuselier, Vice President, Revenue Marketing, Dremio
- Patrice Greene, President and Co-Founder, Inverta
- Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing
- Bala Kudaravalli, Senior Director, Product Management, C3 AI
- Ben Lack, CEO, Interrupt Media
- Carrie Palin, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Cisco
- Michael Pollack, Executive Vice President, Market Innovation, HG Insights
- Jaime Romero, Vice President, Marketing, Fortinet
- Lena Waters, Vice President, Global Demand, DocuSign
- Jess Weimer, SVP, Revenue Marketing, Podium
- Jacqueline Woods, CMO, Teradata
- Scott Vaughan, Chief Market Officer, GTM & Marketing Advisor to CXOs and Investors